Retirement Income Planners is not a typical financial planning firm. We are a fee-based, multi-generational company with multi-generational clients. Our goal is to have clients whose children grow up and become clients, too!
Retirement Income Planners was originally formed to help people nearing retirement, or those whom have recently retired, to properly analyze the risk that is present in their retirement assets and to assist in repositioning those assets to more properly reflect the needs of their clients. Our Baby Boomer clients need someone who can help navigate them through the ups and downs of the end of their career and into the golden years.
Our younger financial planners dedicate themselves to working with their generation…people they know and understand, and who have the same financial issues as they do, such as:
- How do I pay off my student loans and still save for a house?
- We’re having a baby… now what?
- How can I do all of this and still save for retirement?
- I don’t want to pay someone a ton of money… I don’t have a lot and need my money to work for me!
All of these are questions that our GEN X/Y planning team deals with on a regular basis.
Providing education on different strategies that can be used during life’s accumulation phase, as well as during retirement years in order to avoid running out of money, is a key focus at the firm.
- As a full-service financial planning firm, we offer:
- Comprehensive financial planning: Baby Boomer, Gen X, and Millennials
- Portfolio analysis and recommendations
- Active asset management solutions
- IRA/401(k) rollovers
- Asset protection strategies
- Income planning – both while working and retirement
- Wealth management services
- Wealth transfer strategies
- *Consistent, individually tailored advice for a low monthly fee*